| || |
Garage/yard sales (e.g., personal property sales) are permitted only when conducted on residentially zoned property in compliance with the following standards:
- Only one garage/yard sale may be conducted within any four-month period and the sale shall be limited to not more than three consecutive days or to two consecutive weekends not to exceed four days in all.
- All signs advertising a garage/yard sale shall be in compliance with Section 4.06.140 (Temporary Signs). All garage/yard sale signs shall be removed within 24 hours following the final close of the sale.
- The sale shall not be conducted between the hours of 8:00 p.m. of any day and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
- The sales shall not encroach or be made on or from public streets or rights-of-way.
- No licensed retail or wholesale dealer shall be allowed to consign or offer for sale any goods or merchandise or participate in any private sale authorized by this Subsection.
- Any garage/yard sale not in compliance with the conditions specified in this Subsection is hereby declared to be unlawful and a public nuisance.
| || |