| || |
The City of Livermore is dedicated to providing affordable housing opportunities and assistance for low and moderate income households which can enhance and strengthen our community.
- NEW! Mortgage Assistance funds in the amount of $40,000 are now available for up to moderate-income, first time homebuyers.
- Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center is offering a HUD certified, 8-hour, First Time Home Buyer Education class to be held on Saturday, July 26, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Pleasanton Senior Center, 5353 Sunol Blvd., Pleasanton. For more information, click here.
- TALLER PARA COMPRAR CASA PRO PRIMERA VEZ ¿Está interesado encomprar su primera casa, pero no sabespor dónde empezar? ¿Elproceso decompra de casa le aparece ser intimidante? ECHA: 12 de Abril, 17 de Mayo, 14 de Junio, 19 de Julio
- CalHome Mortgage Assistance program up to $55,000 for low-income, first time homebuyers. Now accepting applications. Espanol
- Habitat for Humanity EBSV in partnership with the City of Livermore has a Homeownership Opportunity for low-income, first time homebuyers with a prefence given to Veteran households.
- Tri-Valley Down Payment Assistance program up to $15,000 for low to moderate-income, first time homebuyers. Now accepting applications.
The City of Livermore's Mortgage Assistance programs provides a second mortgage loan for low- to moderate-income first time homebuyers who desire to live in the City of Livermore. This loan can assist with the down payment, reducing the first mortgage, and/or pay for some of the closing costs.
Affordable Homeownership Opportunities
Low to moderate income home buyers seeking to purchase an affordable home may check out the various affordable homeownership opportunities the City provides.
For a list of agencies offering First Time Homebuyer Education - click here
Mortgage Default Counseling / Assistance
A Mortgage Default Counseling Agency can provide unbiased information and assistance to help avoid foreclosure or assist during the foreclosure process.
For information on "Keep Your Home California" a program through CalHFA that provides financial assistance helping to prevent foreclosure, please visit their website at http://www.keepyourhomecalifornia.org/.
Is your home in need of minor repairs? Financial assistance may be available to low-income homeowners through the City's Housing Rehabilitation Loan and Grant programs.
Affordable Rental Housing
Tri-Valley Rental Housing Opportunities Guide lists apartment complexes in the area that have affordable units within the complex. You will need to contact each complex you are interested in to find if they have any available units or if you could be placed on a wait list.
Are you in need of rental assistance, affordable rentals, homeless prevention, assistance with your tenant or landlord? Through various agencies and programs assistance is available for Renters.
Senior Rental Housing
The Tri-Valley Rental Housing Opportunities Guide lists affordable senior apartment complexes as well as other affordable rental housing. For other housing for seniors, please visit the Renters Resource page.
Veterans with families looking for assistance click here.
Workforce Rental Housing Program.
Currently there are no available homes.
The Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing Program is now closed. Please call 2-1-1 for referral information.
El Programa de Prevención de Indigencia y Realojamiento Rápido (HPRP) ya está cerrado. Por favor, llame al 2-1-1 para obtener información de referencia.
Livermore residents that are behind on their rent and in risk of losing their housing can apply for assistance through the Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing Program.
¿Está usted atrasado en su alquiler y su propietario ha dado aviso de pago o notificación de moverse? Programa para la prevención de la falta de Vivienda y Relocalización Rápida de Vivienda .
Livermore Homeless Refuge provides a clean, dry, warm and safe refuge for people who need a place to stay. It operates November 1st through April 30th during inclemet weather. For information please call (925) 292-0265.
Veterans looking for assistance click here.
Looking for assistance or emergency shelters? Check out the many housing resources available.
"Housing stability is good for families.....and good for the community"
| || |