| || |
Information about housing and supportive service agencies which serve the homeless or those at-risk of homelessness please contact Eden Information and Referal by dialing the toll free number 2-1-1 or by visiting Eden I&R web site.
Emergency / Crisis Housing
- Tri-Valley Haven Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-884-8119)
- Tri-Valley Homeless Services (925) 449-2510
- Shepards Gate (925) 443-4283
- Livermore Homeless Refuge recorded hotline (925) 292-0265. This is a winter relief shelter open November 1st through April 30th during inclemet weather.
- Bay Area Crisis Nursery provides emergency residence for infants and children up to 5 years old (510/685-8052).
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County (510/449-5566) and Crisis and Suicide Intervention (1-800-833-2900) provide 24-hour intervention counseling.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - (1-800-799-7233).
- Battered Women's Alternative 24-hour Hotline - (1-888-215-5555).
- National Runaway Switchboard - (1-800-621-4000).
IN CASE OF A MEDICAL OR LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
Special Needs Housing
Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL) (925-371-1531) and Independent Living Resource (510-363-7293) provide housing referral and other services for persons with disabilities. AIDS Housing and Information Program (AHIP), a program of Eden I&R, provides affordable housing and related information to persons with HIV/AIDS at (510-537-2600).
Permanent Affordable Housing
Community Housing and Information Network (CHAIN), a program of Eden I&R, provides customized referrals to affordable housing in Alameda County (510-537-2552)
Eden Housing Management, Inc. maintains a Housing Information Line at (510)247-8141 on Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, which provides information about applying for a unit at any affordable housing complex currently managed by Eden Housing, or future complexes which Eden will be managing. These complexes are located throughout the Bay Area.
Tri-Valley Affordable Rental Housing Guide provides listings of complexes in the Tri-Valley area that have affordable units within the complexes. You will need to contact the complex(es) you are interested in to see if they have any affordable units available or you may ask to be put on a wait list, if one exists.
First Time Homebuyer Education
| || |