Community Development DepartmentPermit Center
Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Permit Center for Paragon Outlets

City of Livermore Permit Center
1052 South Livermore Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 960-4410
(925) 960-4104 TDD

Office Hours
Monday to Friday
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Closed on Holidays

Welcome to the City of Livermore Permit Center

The City of Livermore’s Permit Center welcomes you to our Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley Website.

Design Professionals:

On our website you will find information regarding the Tenant Improvement Plan Submittal requirements.

You may mail your plans directly to our Permit Center. We will review your project within one week and call you when the plan review is complete.  If after the first plan review we have comments for you to address, we will arrange to email the comments directly to you.

If your client is planning to open a Retail Food Facility, you will need to submit three sets of plans to the Alameda County Environmental Health Department as a separate submittal as well.  Once you have approved plans from the Health Department, please send two approved sets to our permit center.

Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley Tenants:

On our website you will find everything you need to get started in your venture at Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley.  City staff, along with Paragon Outlets, has put a tremendous effort into making the process of getting your business up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

From our Paragon Outlets Home Page you can read about the project OverviewPlease check the Design Concepts and Tenant Space Plan links for the latest Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley concepts. Please note that these concepts are subject to change as the project progresses.

For your convenience we have provided a direct link to the Paragon Outlet/Retail Leasing Website.

Once you select your tenant space and secure your lease, your next step will be to plan your tenant improvements with your design professional and they will submit your Tenant Improvement Plans to our Permit Center for plan review.   Once your permit is approved, you may have your Contractor come in to sign the permit.  As the tenant, you may pay for the permit in advance, so all your contractor needs to do is sign the permit and you can move on to the construction phase.  Your contractor will call our inspection request line to order progress inspections and once our inspector finals your permit; you may open your doors for business.   Yes, it’s that simple!

You may obtain your City of Livermore Business License once you have secured your business address.

Of course, if you, your design professional or contractor have any questions, please call or e-mail our Permit Center. It will be a pleasure to help you move through this process as smoothly as possible.

Best Regards,

City of Livermore Permit Center

Quick Links:
Alcoholic Beverage Control                      Alameda County Environmental Health Department
Application for Construciton Permit          Permit Fees
Business License                                   Resources - Local and State
California Building Code Information         Scheduling Inspections
Construction Hours                                Tenant Improvement Plan Submittal Requirements