Closures below are subject to change. For emergency closures, please join Nextdoor.com or follow us on Facebook. We send updates as information becomes available.
Special Event/Block Party Street Closure
Traffic Controlled Locations (City of Livermore 925-960-4500):
- Railroad Avenue from L Street to Livermore Avenue will be closed Wednesday, January 2 to Friday, January 11, (excluding weekends). Eastbound will be closed 9AM to 3:30 PM and Westbound will be closed 9AM to 5PM. Access to local business along Railroad Avenue will be
provided. The work is anticipated to be completed by next Friday pending any
inclement weather or any unforeseen conditions. The closure is necessary to
install a new sanitary sewer main for the new East West Road Project (Veteran
Please use Chestnut Avenue as an alternate route.
- South Livermore Avenue, Railroad Avenue, and South L Street will have lane closures starting the week of November 5th, between 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM. This work is part of the new Downtown Livermore Village Veterans Way Road Project.
PG&E Gas Main Upsizing (PG&E -800-PGE-5000):
- First Street from west of P Street to L Street through first part of December.
- East Bound Stanley Blvd – 8:30AM to 3:00PM M-F Will close 2 left lanes on East Bound Stanley (west of Murrieta) until complete.
- East Bound Concannon Blvd - 8:30AM to 3:00PM M-F Will close right lane on East Bound Concannon (Murdell to Niagra) until complete.
Cal Water Mainline Repairs (Calwater 925-447-4900):
College Ave at 4th Street - Final completion estimated by the end of November.
Alameda County Road Information: https://www.acpwa.org/#news-and-road-closures