Upcoming Elections

The next General Municipal Election for the City of Livermore will be held November 6, 2018.   

List of candidates for the office of Mayor and City Council, in ballot order, with ballot designations (PDF).

Local Ballot Measure Information (Measure U)

Form 460 - Recipient Committee Campaign Statements

Recipient committee campaign statements for November 2016 may be reviewed here.

Recipient committee campaign statements for November 2018 (and later) may be viewed here.

Election Results

Results from past elections are available from the Alameda County Registrar of Voters webpage.

Withdrawal of Signature from Petition

In accordance with California Elections Code § 9602, a voter who has signed an initiative or referendum petition, and who subsequently wishes his or her name withdrawn, may do so by filing a written request for the withdrawal with the City Clerk (withdrawal form available here). The request shall be filed in the City Clerk’s Office prior to the date the petition is filed and must contain: 1) The title or description of the petition; 2) Name of voter (as registered); 3) Residence address of voter (as registered); and 4) Signature of voter. 

Voter Registration Information

Register Online

You may now register to vote online through the Secretary of State webpage: http://registertovote.ca.gov/

My Voter Profile

The Alameda County Registrar of Voters is offering a new service to voters. By visiting their My Voter Profile page, you may:

  • Find your polling place
  • Download your sample ballot
  • Check the status of your vote by mail ballot
  • Change your preferred language
  • Opt out/Opt in to receive your sample ballot by mail
  • Look up in which districts you are eligible to vote

To access this service, go to: http://www.acgov.org/rov/profile.htm