Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Carbon Monoxide Alert

If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

Which can include:

    • Nausea
    • Fatigue
    • Headaches
    • Dizziness
    • Confusion
    • Breathing Difficulty
  • Call 911 immediately
  • Evacuate the premises
  • Do not re-enter the premises until the problem is corrected.

If You Are Not Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

  • Ventilate the premises
  • Turn off all fuel-burning appliances
  • Call PG &E at (800) 743-5000.
    They will come to the home and inspect the premises for sources of Carbon Monoxide. Until the problem is corrected, do not restart the appliances but continue to ventilate.

For further information, please contact the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department Fire Prevention offices at (925) 454-2361. The Fire Prevention Bureau has excellent handouts available on carbon monoxide detectors.