| || |
| |Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
Hazardous Materials Program
Unified Program and Fire Code Program
The Fire Department implements all of the Unified Program elements, which include:
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- California Accidental Release Prevention Program
- Hazardous Waste Generator
- Tiered Permitting (on-site treatment of hazardous waste)
- Above Ground Petroleum Tanks - confirm SPCC on-site
We integrate the Unified Program with our Fire Code program, which means that businesses receive one inspection, one permit and one fee for all of these programs.
| || |