| || |
Fire Station Tours and Site Visits
Tour Your Neighborhood Fire Station
Here's how to schedule a tour:
- Select a date and time for your tour three weeks in advance including two alternate dates and times. Also, we will need to know:
- First Name, Last Name
- Phone number & best time to contact you.
- Name of organization/group
- How many in your tour (adults and children).
We'd like to have 1 adult for every 2 children up to 7 years old, 1 adult for every 4 children up to 14 years old.
- Average age of children
- Any specific information you would like us to talk about (Stop, Drop & Roll, General Home Fire Safety, etc.)
- Email the above information to Erika Newsome at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be routed to the appropriate Captain. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- For public safety reasons, we do not conduct birthday party tours or allow any birthday party events to take place within the stations.
| || |