| || |
Computers, Fax, Photocopiers
The three branches of the Livermore Public Library all have PCs available for public use on a first come, first served basis. These computers offer Internet access, MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Prints cost:
- $0.10 per page for black and white prints
- $0.25 per page for color prints
There are a total of 288 "hot seats" located throughout the library which are areas equipped with data and electrical plug-in capacity. Patrons can bring their own laptops or devices and connect to the Internet through these "hot seats".
Free wireless access
(WiFi) is available at all library branches.
Looking for computer-related help? We offer free online courses and tutorials with your library card. Click here
The Civic Center Library offers a fax machine for public use, located in the Copy Room. The cost to send a fax is:
- U.S. - $1.75 for the 1st page; $1 for each additional page
- International - $4.95 for 1st page; $3.45 for each additional page
The fax machine accepts only credit or debit (ATM) cards.
Each library branch (Civic Center Library, Rincon, and Springtown) has a black and white photocopier available for public use. Photocopies cost:
- $0.15 per page for black and white photocopies
| || |