| || |
Computers, Fax, Photocopiers
The three branches of the Livermore Public Library all have PCs available for public use on a first come, first served basis. These computers offer Internet access, MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Prints cost:
- $0.10 per page for black and white prints
- $0.25 per page for color prints
There are a total of 288 "hot seats" located throughout the library which are areas equipped with data and electrical plug-in capacity. Patrons can bring their own laptops or devices and connect to the Internet through these "hot seats".
Free wireless access
(WiFi) is available at all library branches.
The Civic Center Library offers a fax machine for public use, located in the Copy Room. The cost to send a fax is:
- U.S. - $1.75 for the 1st page; $1 for each additional page
- International - $4.95 for 1st page; $3.45 for each additional page
The fax machine accepts only credit or debit (ATM) cards.
Each library branch (Civic Center Library, Rincon, and Springtown) has a black and white photocopier available for public use. Photocopies cost:
- $0.15 per page for black and white photocopies
| || |