| || |
Fall Storytimes at the Library
August 14, 2013
Come join us at the Livermore Public Library for Fall storytimes, beginning Thursday, September 5, and continuing through the week of December 20. A variety of storytimes will be held at the Civic Center, Rincon and Springtown branches:
Civic Center Library
Rincon Branch Library
- Baby Only (Pre-Walkers): Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m. to 10:50 a.m. “Stay and Play” until 11:30 a.m.
- Toddler Time (New Walkers to 36 months): Choose one Monday session:
Session 1- 10:30 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. with Stay and Play from 10:50 a.m. - 11:20 a.m. OR
Session 2- 11:30 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. with Stay and Play from 11:50 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- “Pajamatime” Family storytimes (all ages welcome): Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
- 3 and Up Club (Ages 3 to Kindegarten): Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Springtown Branch Library
- Toddler Time (New walkers to age 36 months): Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
- 3 and Up Club (Ages 3 to Kindergarten): Fridays at 11:00 a.m.
- Children's Storytime (Ages 36 months to Kindergarten): Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. with Stay and Play from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Please contact Youth Services at (925) 373-5504 for more information, pick up a storytime schedule
at any one of the Livermore Public Libraries, or consult the Children's Calendar.
| || |