EARLY LEARNING CLASSES AT THE LIVERMORE PUBLIC LIBRARY
The Livermore Public Library will offer a variety of children’s Early Learning Classes this winter and spring. Attendees can have fun singing, dancing, reading, and listening as the library encourages early literacy. Sessions run from January 7 to May 24, 2019. Library early learning classes are free of charge.
Civic Center Library, 1188 S. Livermore Ave.
• Baby Lapsit (for 0-12 months) – Tuesday 10:15 a.m.
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Monday 10:15 a.m.; Monday 10:45 a.m.; Wednesday 6:00 p.m.
• Music and Movement (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 10:15 a.m.; Wednesday 10:45 a.m.
Please note that seating for Monday and Wednesday morning classes is limited at the Civic Center Library. Please arrive early enough to get your free ticket to enter the event.
• After-school STEM Class (grades 1-5) – Monday 4:00 p.m.
Enjoy Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) activities and hands-on experiments.
• Family Yoga (all ages welcome) – 2nd and 4th Monday 10:15 a.m. Registration required for yoga. Call 925-373-5504 to sign up.
Rincon Library, 725 Rincon Ave.
• Baby Lapsit (for 0-12 months) – Wednesday 11:00 a.m.; Friday 11:00 a.m.
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 10:15 a.m.; Friday 10:15 a.m.
• Music, Movement, and Yoga (all ages welcome) – Wednesday 12 p.m.
Springtown Library, 998 Bluebell Dr.
• Family Storytime (all ages welcome) – Tuesday 6:00 p.m.; Thursday 10:15 a.m.
For further information, please call 925-373-5504.