Livermore Public Library will be doing server maintenance on Monday, August 26th. This computer procedure will begin around 4 a.m. and continue until around 12:00 p.m. that day.
With projects of this type, it’s possible the downtime may be significantly longer. While this update is in process, many library services will be unavailable, including:
• Catalog Access (via the internet / in the library)
• Access to the Overdrive eBook system
• Access to online user accounts
• Self-checkout in the library
• Access to many online resources
We will post an announcement on the library webpage when the system is back up and running.
Thank you for your patience.