Student ID & Library Card in One!
The Livermore School District and the Livermore Public Library are partnering to provide students access to public library resources using their student ID card and student ID number.
- All LVJUSD middle and high school student IDs will serve as a Livermore Public Library card.
- Students will have full access to Livermore Public Library resources (See below for all of the benefits the public library has to offer beyond just books!)
- Students will be automatically enrolled in the program unless a parent/guardian chooses to opt-out. (Opt-out forms available in school offices and on this webpage.)
- Continuing students retain access year to year until they graduate or leave LVJUSD.
Using Your Student One Card
- Simply present your Student ID card at the City library's desk to check out books and other physical materials.
- For online access, your Student ID number is the login and your last name is your password.
Library Benefits to Students
- Borrow up to 99 books and select items from any Livermore Public Library location.
- Receive access to online test prep and practice tests for PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP Exams.
- Access online tutoring assistance from Tutor.com
- Request books from partner libraries, including academic collections, with Link+.
- Use and download eBooks, online audio books, and magazines 24/7 via the Livermore Public Library website.
- Use online research websites (that normally charge a fee) with pre-vetted articles, books and other media for research assignments and projects.
- Explore scholarship opportunities online.
- Practice a language in a self-led, online course and speak with a native speaker of a foreign language.
- Access quiet areas for study and free Wi-Fi at the library.
- Participate in regularly scheduled events and classes.