| || |
| |Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
Law Enforcement Exploring is open to young men and women ages 14 (and completed the 8th grade) through 20 years old with an interest in learning more about careers in the field of Law Enforcement.
The Explorer Program provides educational training oppurtunities for young adults to help them gain insight on the purposes, mission and objectives of law enforcement and offers hands-on career orientation experiences, leadership opportunities and community service activities. The primary goals of the program are to help young adults choose a career path within law enforcement and to challenge them to become responsible citizens in their communities.
Applicants for the Explorer Program Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Live or attend school in the City of Livermore
- Be interested in a career in Law Enforcement
- Be at least 14 to 21 years of age, however, applications must be received by the applicants 19th birthday
- Be of good moral character and have no felony convictions
- Must be attending school and maintaining least at 2.0 GPA
- Applicant must be free from any physical or mental disabilities that may place themselves or a fellow Explorer or police employee in danger during an assignment or detail
Click here to download an application.
Contact us at (925) 371-4854 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
| || |