How do I dispute a parking ticket?
Go to the Livermore Police Department and fill out a Request for Initial Investigative Review or download a form by clicking on Request for Initial Investigative Review. You will be contacted by mail regarding the results.

How do I request traffic enforcement?
Visit the City of Livermore Police Department's Report Traffic Problems page or contact the Traffic Unit at (925) 371-4850.

How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
Contact the Abandoned Vehicle Hotline at (925)371-4824. Be sure to leave the location, description and license plate number of the vehicle in question. There is a high volume of calls so we ask for your patience in processing your request.

How can I get my car seat checked?
The Livermore Police Department has a Car Seat Check the 2nd Thursday of each month. To make an appointment contact Officer Traci Rebiejo at trebiejo@cityoflivermore.net or at (925)371-4858. Appointment required.

Can my child who is a provisional driver drive their siblings to school if they have a note?
No, unless (per 12814.6(a) V.C.) you live in rural areas (i.e. Mines Rd., Morgan Territory) where reasonable transportation facilities are inadequate (i.e. bus or taxi) and operation of a vehicle by a minor is necessary to transport the licensee or the licensee's immediate family member. The licensee shall keep in his or her possession a signed statement from a parent or legal guardian verifying the reason and containing a probable date that the necessity will have ceased.

Where can I find California Vehicle Code Laws?
Visit the Department of Vehicles website at https://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/vc/vctoc.htm

How do I get a copy of a Collision Report?
Go to the Livermore Police Department and fill out a Report Request referencing your report number. There is a $10 fee to obtain a copy a copy of your collision report. Please allow at least 10 business days after your collision to request a report. Contact the Records Division at (925)371-4909 to ensure your report is available.

How do I get information regarding my towed vehicle?
Contact the Records Division at (925)371-4909 Monday – Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Dispatch can assist you after business hours at (925)371-4987.

How do I get Traffic Calming Devices in my neighborhood?
Contact the City of Livermore at (925) 960-4500.