| || |
Annual Airport Open House & Air Show
Airport Open House: Held annually on the first Saturday of October from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Free admittance. Plenty of free parking. We hope you will attend!
The City of Livermore, Airport staff and tenants invite the Tri-Valley community to celebrate their 19th annual Airport Open House and Air Show on Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM at the Livermore Municipal Airport. The Open House features exhibits, food, entertainment, and a fabulous display of aircraft. If you are interested in volunteering, either the day of the event or setting-up on the day before, please complete this short registration form. To display an aircraft, please complete a registration form. A limited amount of space is available for arts/crafts vendors, non-profit organizations, boutique and gift item vendors, click for the Vendor Interest Application. Click to view the Airport Open House & Air Show Ramp Layout. Click to view the event Parking Map.
Highlights for Airport Open House and Air Show 2013 (Airport Open House Flyer):
- Performances by renowned air show pilots, vicky benzing aerosports, Rich Perkins (Attitude Aviation), and Carl Liepold Airshows
- Static display of general aviation, military/warbirds, antique/classic, experimental/homebuilt and aerobatic type aircraft
- Military/warbird fly-bys
- Parachute demonstration jumps courtesy of SkyDance Sky Diving were cancelled during 2013 Air Show due to government sequestration (to return for 2014)
- Representatives from local flight schools
- Airborne law enforcement and air rescue aircraft
- LPFD Safety House
- LPD DARE car and mobile Community Outreach Vehicle (COV)
- Kid crafts, face painting, magic tricks and more by Woopsie Daisy Toys of Livermore
- Classic/vintage automobiles
- The Food Truck Mafia mobile gourmet
Please enjoy this video link of the 2012 Open House highlights
and 2011 Open House highlights
, courtesy of Bruce Anderson.
Please enjoy this photo gallery of 2013 Airport Open House hightlights, courtesty of photographers; Richard Jones, Richard Beebe, Barney Smith, and Leander Hauri.
| || |