| || |
| |Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
Annual Airport Open House & Air Show
Airport Open House: Held annually on the first Saturday of October from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Free admittance. Plenty of free parking. We hope you will attend!
The City of Livermore, Airport staff and tenants invite the Tri-Valley community to celebrate the Airport's 50th anniversary at the 19th annual Airport Open House and Air Show on Saturday, October 3, 2015 from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM at the Livermore Municipal Airport. The Open House features exhibits, food, entertainment, and a fabulous display of aircraft. If you are interested in volunteering, either the day of the event or setting-up on the day before, please complete this short registration form. To display an aircraft, please complete a registration form. A limited amount of space is available for arts/crafts vendors, non-profit organizations, boutique and gift item vendors, click for the Vendor Interest Application. Click to view the Airport Open House & Air Show Ramp Layout. Click to view the event Parking Map.
Highlights for Airport Open House and Air Show 2015 (Airport Open House Flyer):
- Performances by renowned air show pilots, vicky benzing aerosports, Jacquie B Airshows, Dr. D's Old-time Aerobatics, and Yuichi Takagi.
- Static display of general aviation, military/warbirds, antique/classic, experimental/homebuilt and aerobatic type aircraft
- Military/warbird fly-bys
- Parachute demonstration jumps
- Representatives from local flight schools
- Airborne law enforcement and air rescue aircraft
- LPFD Safety House
- LPD DARE car and mobile Community Outreach Vehicle (COV)
- Kid crafts, face painting, magic tricks and more by Woopsie Daisy Toys of Livermore
- Classic/vintage automobiles
- Mobile gourmet food from the Food Truck Mafia
Please enjoy this video link of the 2012 Open House highlights
and 2011 Open House highlights
, courtesy of Bruce Anderson.
Please enjoy this photo gallery of 2013 Airport Open House hightlights, courtesty of photographers; Richard Jones, Richard Beebe, Barney Smith, and Leander Hauri.
| || |