Springtown Open Space
PUBLIC MEETING INVITATION
STEP 2 Public Input Meetings
A Master Plan for the Springtown Open Space (Formerly the Springtown Golf Course)
The City of Livermore has asked the Livermore Area Recreation and Park District (LARPD) to lead the Springtown Open Space Master Plan process. The Master Plan includes the City-owned portion of the closed golf course, and excludes the Springtown Association’s clubhouse, swimming pools and parking lot. LARPD has hired RRM Design Group to:
• Step 1 - Collect information on the Master Plan site - COMPLETED
• Step 2 – Hold public input meetings; this is for public input ONLY. No plans have been
• Step 3 – Prepare several design options and present them to the public for comments and
• Step 4 - Present a final design recommendation to City Council.
You are invited to attend the following public input meetings:
• Primarily for Springtown residents, Monday, January 30, at 6:30 p.m. at the Croce Elementary
School Multipurpose Room located at 5650 Scenic Avenue, Livermore, CA
• Intended for all City residents, Tuesday, January 31, at 6:30 p.m. at the Robert Livermore
Community Center, Cresta Blanca Room located at 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA
While both meetings will include the same information, the first meeting will focus on input from
Springtown residents. The second meeting will focus on input from the entire community. Everyone is welcome to attend one or both meetings; however, attending both meetings is not necessary. If you cannot attend either meeting, go to www.larpd.org to find out how to provide your input (click on Springtown Open Space Master Plan). Future meetings will be posted on LARPD’s website - www.larpd.org.
For more information, please visit www.larpd.org or call (925) 373-5786.