Public Works Department
Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
- For questions or complaints regarding missed pick-ups, solid waste, recyclable materials, or green waste collection services, Contact Livermore Sanitation Customer Service Center at 925-449-7300.
- If you would like to contact the City of Livermore regarding solid waste and recycling services please call 925-960-8015, email us or use our online form to send your questions or requests.
- To report abandoned waste, vehicles, large appliances, or shopping carts, please contact Neighborhood Preservation at 925-960-4444. You can also report abandoned shopping carts on-line.
- Alameda County Recycling Hotline: 1-877-STOPWASTE (1-877-786-7927).
- To report litter, call the litter bug hotline at 925-371-4766.