| || |
| |Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
Around Your Home
Illicit residential discharge
Preventing water pollution at home takes only simple changes in the way we clean and do chores!
- Clean up outdoor spills with a broom, not a hose. use absorbents (e.g. cat litter, sawdust or cornmeal) as needed.
- Rinse latex paint brushes in the sink, and filter and reuse oil-based paint thinners.
- Dispose of unused chemicals properly.
- Buy non-toxic products whenever possible.
- Make sure professionals, such as carpet cleaners or painters, dispose of materials properly, not in a gutter or storm drain.
| || |