Springtown Library is currently closed until further notice. Please call 925-373-5505, if you have questions, between 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Tuesday: 12pm - 8pm
Thursday: 10am - 1pm
Closed Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Sunday
Learn About Our Easy Access Library!
998 Bluebell Drive
Livermore, CA 94551-1420
There is a small parking lot adjacent to the Library. Street parking is also available.
Directions from I-580 Eastbound or Westbound
- Take the Springtown/First Street exit (54) off I-580 heading north.
- Turn left at First Street.
- Continue onto Springtown Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Bluebell Drive.
- The Springtown Library is the blue building on the left just past the duck pond.
From the Civic Center to Springtown
- From the City Hall parking lot, turn right onto South Livermore Avenue.
- Continue 0.8 miles to First Street.
- Turn right at First Street.
- Continue 2.4 miles to Bluebell Drive (crossing the freeway and bearing right at the bottom of the overpass).
- Turn right at Bluebell Drive and continue 0.3 miles.
- Springtown Library is the blue building at 998 Bluebell Drive on the left past the duck pond. Parking is next to the library.