The Easy Access Library is currently closed until further notice. Please call 925-373-5505, if you have questions, between 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Easy Access Hours: 8am - 8pm daily
Easy Access Keycards
- Keycards are available to Livermore Public Library card holders in good standing who are 18 years of age or older.
- The inital keycard is free; there is a non-refundable cost of $5 for a replacement card.
- You are responsible for the use of your keycard. Report a lost or stolen keycard immediately.
- The Livermore Public Library reserves the right to revoke an Easy Access keycard that has been used irresponsibly.
- You may print out this application, fill it in and turn it in at the Civic Center Library or the Springtown Library during their staffed open hours to purchase your keycard. All keycards will be mailed.
Using the Easy Access Library
- Bring your library card with you when using the Easy Access Library. Your keycard will admit you into the building, but you will need your library card to check out materials or retrieve items you have on hold in the easy access lockers.
- Check out any library materials before taking them out of the building by using one of the self check-out machines.
- Return your items using the automated return system; if it is not functioning, deposit returns in the curbside drop outside.
- The video surveillance at the Easy Access Library is not a guarantee against crime; use caution when entering and leaving the building.
- Do not admit anyone to the Easy Access Library who does not possess a keycard.
- Report any concerns by calling 925-373-5505.